jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

My name is Claudia
I am 14 years old and I live in Bezana.

My number one of everything:

Colour: blue.
Possession:
Time of the day:
afternoon.
Season of the year: summer.
Fragance: noa perle.
Writer: Stephanie Meyer.
Fictional character: Micky mouse.
Music group/Artist: Fondo Flamenco.
TV Show: El Internado.
Film/Movie: twiglite
Actor: Zac Efron.
Time in history:
Place: Venecia.
Food: pasta.
Sports: gymnastics.

Here's some more information abou me:

I love go with my frends but I hate get up early.
The person who annoys me most is my best frend.
Sometimes, I'm scared of scaring flims.
If I werw an animal, i'll be a bird.
If I could change my name, it would be Paula.
My idea of happiness is
My idea os misery is
I can't resist to go to holiday.
My favourite words in the world are horse and burbuja.
My aim in life is
My message to the world is don't pollute

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario